Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Engagement Pictures!

Ok, guys, I'm giving in... I didn't want you to see our engagement pictures until they came out in our invitations but I am having trouble choosing the best one. Help me out!!! I need your input.
#1.
#2 #3#4
On a more serious note... Thank you so much for taking our pictures Mom and Kate. Thanks for working with Eric and I, even though we are goofballs and we aren't always the best at cooperating. We love you and thank you for all your time to help us out.

7 comments:

camiwells said...

i vote number one or two but mainly number one sooo cute!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

I saw all the pictures Mom & Katy took and they are spectacular! You and Eric are a match made in Heaven & I can't wait for your big day. You know I love #3, it really makes me laugh oh and #1 is great too but I know which ones you'll use :)

Erin Jane said...

i like number two a REALLY LOT.

Erin Jane said...

this is karly... i accidently posted as erin jane

Brittany Seager said...

#2 i love it. but i like 1 also. love you

Danny and Kaitlin said...

Hey jill random question, can I get your address?? lol Im just getting my invites addressed and don't have yours! I would love it! :) and you guys are super cute, I can't wait till your big day!

Brittany Seager said...

dont get married. dont do it.