Monday, May 18, 2009

Pesky Shoes



These are Eric's church shoes that he wore on his mission. As you can see, he put way too many miles on them. Melinda and I have been trying to get him to throw them away. The other day I was cleaning our apartment and I came across them. I put them in the trash after taking a picture of them so that Eric wouldn't have a hard time departing with them. I was taking out the trash when Eric was just returning from class. I asked him to throw it in the dumpster just to humor myself. He asked why I was laughing and I told him how I just got him to throw away his own shoes.

2 comments:

Heather and Taylor said...

I had to do the same thing with Taylor's shoes! Oh man they just love their mission shoes! Hope Vegas is great! Can't wit until Fall rolls around so we can see you guys more! xoxo

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

you should have bronzed those shoes and shadow boxed them!!! Never throw away missionary shoes